Do you feel like you would never get rid of it? Yes, I know that feeling.
Here is an advice from me, from a girl and a beautician grown with acne. These are my secret tips for you:
1. Zinc: is one of the most studied natural treatments for acne. With a good number of studies available. Zinc reduces acne, also contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, nails, hair and bones.
2. Skin care: be careful with any beauty products applied on your skin. Start with calming products for sensitive skin.
3. Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Yoga Pose): this position prevents thyroid problems and helps to balance hormones naturally. It also prevents and treats many diseases related with skin.
4. Drink tea: marigold tea is an anti-inflammatory, cleansing and tissue-healing herb with shoothing properties. Another good options are: calendula, chamomile, burdock root, dandelion or yellow dock.
5. Oil: as a supplement will help to improve your skin, hair and nails. Try combination of hemp, flax, avocado and evening primrose oil. These oils contain nourishing omega fatty acids, essential nutrients and anti-oxidants that our skin needs to replenish itself.
Comparing organic and inorganic acne treatments:
There is not a side effect with these organic treatments but you can NOT accept the same from inorganic topical treatments (gels, creams and lotions with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, retinoid or antibiotics...) and hormonal therapies. There is a huge amount of side effects. You should be aware of them.
As well as looking after the surface of your skin by applying nourishing skin care, the key to healthy, radiant skin lies in providing the essential nutrition that is needed to renew, maintain and repair.
Bye to you and to your acne!